• Announcements

• Editing posts   11/20/2016

[EN] If you want to edit your post after 5 minutes please use "Report post" option above the post and explain what you want to be edited. [PL] Jeśli chcesz edytować swój post po 5 minutach od dodania prosimy użyć przycisku "Zgłoś post" powyżej postu i wyjaśnić co chcielibyście edytować.
    • Spam   11/21/2016

[EN] We encourage you to report posts you consider as spam or if you think that it violate forum rules. [PL] Zachęcamy do raportowania postów, które uważacie za spam lub takich, które łamią regulamin.

Map, marks

Map   15 votes

1. 1. What do you think about that idea

• Yeah good idea.
    • No, it's useless.
    • It may be good, but I dont think I would use it.

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

7 posts in this topic

Posted

Talking with one guy on forum ( witkowsky) i get simple idea, you can carry map, 2 maps, 3 maps or more. and you can make mark for yourself and everyone who have acces to this map, you can mark on this your base, special points or high loot places. 
If programes would make that it will be awesome thing for me, especially if you can draw something on it, like plan how to attack base/city or draw a road how to pass it safety

1 person likes this

Posted

Giving players the opportunity to make marks on map is good idea but only for myself it will be available to see. I dont know how maps will be works - will have we 1 map on start and when we will be playing we could found more maps?

We have quest where you have to go Road 99 near border Old City. There are monsters which you have to kill. In moment when you take quest from NPC u can mark on map this place where you think this monsters are.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

You could get general/basic map on beginning (it could be award for some early quest) and it would be getting more details with progress in game or when you explore some places.

Edited by witkowski01
1 person likes this

Posted

I think you (or the other ppl) would need a cartography skill, to copy map from each other (sharing). Marking on them, probably does not require skills, but if ppl have the skill, then the marks would be more accurate?

1 person likes this

Posted

Interesting idea, to create later.

2 people like this

Posted

I memorise everything by features but everyone is different

Posted

Really? U cant make a site for ur Organization with farm map and war map? Then let it be...